|Home Landowner Series © Personal Injury and Civil Wrongs Criminal Defense People
In the News Landowner Representation Other Practice Areas Litigation Firm Mission Careers
| The Landowner Series ©
This program was started to better inform Oklahoma Landowners of their rights. The best part about it is that it is
CURRENT SERIES SCHEDULE
February 10, 2010
Kiamichi Technology Center
810 Waldron Rd.
February 16, 2010
Ardmore Depo Community Center
251 E. Main
February 20, 2010
Tishomingo City Hall
202 S. Capital
February 20, 2010
Choctaw Cultural Center
1005 S. 5th St.
An Introduction and information about the Oklahoma Landowners Association by Rod Nicholas
How what you sign can haunt you or maximize landowner return (utility easements and surface damages) by Trae
The benefits received by landowners that came together during the last oil and gas boom by Joe Jordan
Electric, Utilities Condemnation and Wind Power by Jarrod Rogers
Oklahoma Condemnation Law and what your rights as a landowner are when a company tries to condemn your
as an extra, Trae will likely cover:
- An Operator’s rights under pipeline condemnation law
- An Operator’s rights under The Oklahoma Surface Damages Act
- Recent Developments in Oklahoma landowner law as they relate to the Oil and Gas Industry
- Appropriate consideration
- What to look for and get in a Surface Use Agreement
- The importance of not agreeing to overly broad terms
- Environmental damages and responsibilities
- Terrain conductivity analysis in salt water damage cases
- Oil spills
- Gray’s top ten list
- Setback as it relates to pipeline easements
The first series of seminars were given at 6 locations throughout southeast and south central Oklahoma in the
first quarter of 2009. Due to Trae's trial schedule, there are no further seminars currently scheduled, but Trae will
consider attending your area upon specific request.
If you have a group of 10 or more and would like to hear Trae's presentation, please contact him.
Call 877-789-GRAY, ANYTIME 24 HOURS A DAY or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org to make any requests
of for additional information.
THIS PROGRAM IS BEING SPONSORED BY THE OKLAHOMA
|© The Law Offices of Trae Gray, PLLC
All Rights Reserved.